We are pleased to be able to offer a six month warranty on Fleecy Bums nappies, full details of which can be found below. We have also provided details of the Bells Bumz warranty.
Fleecy Bums Product Warranty
Here at Fleecy Bums we are committed to producing high quality products at an affordable price and as such we are pleased of offer a six month warranty, from the date of purchase, across our range of nappies and inserts.
Like all material products Fleecy Bums nappies and accessories will show signs of wear and tear over time and they will last longer if you take proper care of them. Our warranty does not cover general wear and tear of the products but exists to protect the customer against any product faults including issues with fastenings, elastics or PUL.
Fleecy Bums will replace any faulty product within six month of the date of purchase. Where possible this will be with the same or equivalent product, where this is not possible the replacement product will be of equal or higher value. Our warranty is limited to cloth nappies and inserts and does not include any other items or accessories (including but not limited to liners, cloth sanitary pads or wet bags).
The warranty does not cover any items that has been misused, neglected, modified or intentionally damaged. Fleecy Bums does not accept any responsibility for damage to accessories, clothing or any other item as a result of using our products.
Proof of purchase will be required for all warranty claims.
All items will need to be returned to Fleecy Bums, at the expense of the customer, to be inspected and considered under the terms of the warranty. In the event the item is deemed to be faulty, Fleecy Bums will reimburse the customer any reasonable postage costs incurred where a claim is being made within 30 days of delivery. If the date of delivery is unable to be ascertained from postal records it will be deemed to be 5 working days after order dispatch. After this 30 days period, the customer will not be reimbursed any postage costs incurred in returning items to Fleecy Bums.
Once your return has been received and inspected, and Fleecy Bums agree that the product was faulty, we will send replacement products back to you withing 5 working days. Please note that replacements may be a different print/design to that of the original purchase depending of stock availability but will be of the same or higher retail value. If an alternative product needs to be supplied, wherever possible this will be agreed between Fleecy Bums and the customer prior to being sent.
Where replacement items are to be provided by Fleecy Bums, we will cover the cost of postage where the warranty claim was made within 30 days of original order delivery. If the claim was made after 30 days of delivery, the customer will be responsible for covering the cost of postage of replacement items sent by Fleecy Bums.
Items replaced under the warranty will be covered from the original date of purchase and not the date the replacement was provided.
Fleecy Bums decision on any warranty claim is final.
All useable items returned under warranty will be donated to cloth nappy libraries throughout the UK. Any items returned in an un-useable condition will be donated to be recycled in other ways, such as for charities to use for fundraising by turning into bunting. cloth nappy keyrings or other items.
To make a claim under the warranty please email email@example.com providing a description and photograph of the fault. Before emailing us with a claim please ensure you have read the full terms and conditions, including limitations, detailed below.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
To claim under the warranty you must have followed Fleecy Bums washing instructions:
• All Nappies and wraps including inserts/ boosters (anything used as a nappy) must have an initial pre-wash followed by a full wash.
• For a "pre-wash" we recommend a heated 40 or 60 degree short 45 min - 1 hour wash with half a dose of detergent. For nappies that are on baby for 5 hours or more, such as overnight, we recommend this is a 60 degree wash and this includes both the absorbent part and water resistant part or wrap. We recommend using the highest spin speed available when using a front loader washing machine.
• For the "Full Wash" also known as the main wash we recommend you wash on a 40 or 60 degree wash cycle with full dose of detergent. A full dose is in accordance with the dosage instructions for your detergent and will vary depending on drum size and water hardness, always refer to the "heavily soiled" dosage for nappies. We recommend if you are only doing your full wash every 3 or 4 days or if you are using non-bio detergent that you always wash at 60 degrees. We recommend that you make sure your washing machine is loosely full for your main wash (closed fist at the top) and use your longest cotton cycle (not eco). We recommend using the highest spin speed available when using a front loader washing machine.
• Your nappies should never be washed at temperatures exceeding 60 degrees
• Use powder detergent, do not use ecover or similar detergents with low surfactants and high levels of soap.
• Tumble on low if needed but do not tumble anything with PUL (waterproof layer)
• Keep away from direct heat sources such as radiators
• Avoid nappy creams except those approved for cloth
• Fabric softener should never be used
• Using bleach will void the warranty
The Fleecy Bums warranty does not cover:
• Leaking - This is usually a fit or absorbency issue.
• An item where issues have been caused by improper care, abuse, misuse, normal fading or normal wear and tear (pilling, snags, fading, staining, bobbling, loss of fluff over time, lint, gradual slackening of elastic over time, thinning of fabric over time) of the product materials.
• Scratches or nicks or cosmetic flaws which do not effect use of the product
• Nappies purchased pre-loved or second hand - warranty is only available to original purchaser
• Nappies that are gifted, provided under the 'Try A Free Nappy' scheme, or given by Fleecy Bums as a gesture of goodwill
• Odour issues, staining or Ammonia damage due to improper wash routine
• Mis-care (prolonged soaking, using bleach or fabric softeners, leaving nappies outside for prolonged periods of time, leaving used nappies without washing)
• Shrinkage in natural fibres (organic hemp/bamboo-cotton will shrink- read product descriptions for more information)
• Accidental damage on shell (PUL delamination from high temperature washing, excessive sun damage through drying, tumble drying, holes and tears)
• Accidental damage on inserts (holes and tears including via non-compliant wash routines, washing above 60 degrees, soaking, using non cloth safe nappy barrier cream)
• Any type of modification such as repairs or alterations
• Colour run
• Any product purchased as seconds. In this circumstance any faults will be disclosed in the product page and will be reflected in the purchase price. The invoice description will also state that items purchased were seconds.
• Lost items.
Fleecy Bums reserves the right to modify or change this warranty at any time in the future.
Bells Bumz Product Warranty
Bells Bumz are now offering customers the Bells Bumz Eco Family Warranty. This is effectively a lifetime warranty covering breakages and failures for the duration of the time that your Bells Bumz products remain within your family unit.
If you wish to make a claim under the Bells Bumz warranty within 30 days of delivery of your order please contact us following the claim procedure detailed above and we will process the claim on your behalf. Please ensure that you have read the warranty terms and conditions to ensure your claim is valid before getting in contact. If your claim is outside of the 30 day period following delivery we kindly ask that you contact Bells Bumz direct.
Full details on the Bells Bumz warranty can be found here, including details on how to make a claim.