Apply For A Free Nappy
Here at Fleecy Bums we are so confident in our products that we are offering you the chance to try one free of charge - all we ask is a small donation to cover postage and packaging!
In order to qualify for a free sample nappy you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be new to Fleecy Bums products. This means that you (or anyone else in your household) must not have purchased Fleecy Bums products from us previously.
- You must either have a little one under 18 months of age or be in your final trimester of pregnancy. Proof in the form of your little ones birth certificate or adoption certificate, or your MAT1B form must be provided in order to qualify.
You have the option to claim a free pocket nappy (which comes with both the pocket shell and insert) for just £3.80 P&P, or alternatively you can upgrade to our AIO model for an additional £3.
In order to apply we ask you to fill in this Free Nappy Application Form after reading the terms and conditions below. Please have a copy of your little ones birth or adoption certificate, or your MAT1B form to hand before applying as you will need this to complete your application.
Free nappy applications are processed once a week. As such please allow up to 5 working days to receive your invoice after submitting your application form and supporting evidence. Please then allow up to a further 5 working days for your free nappy to be despatched once payment of P&P has been made.
Terms and conditions:
- One free nappy (or upgrade) per household.
- All applicants must be UK resident.
- Our product samples are preselected and as such we are unable to accommodate customer preferences on prints.
- Our free nappy samples are processed separately to our main operations and so cannot be added to or combined with any website orders.
Please note that we are offering an initial trial round of 50 free product samples, which are available on a first come, first served basis and all applications will be dealt with in the order in which we receive them. If the trial goes well, we will look to roll out the scheme on a permanent basis.